Dental Crown Services – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the provision of dental crown services by White Sands Dental and associates (“Provider”) to the patient (“Patient”). By engaging in the services provided by the Provider, the Patient agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- Scope of Services: The services provided by the Provider include the preparation of the tooth and the placement of dental crowns. b. The price quoted for the dental crowns specifically covers the cost of the crown and the associated procedures directly related to the crown placement.
- Exclusions: The price of the dental crowns does not include the cost of the initial consultation. b. X-rays, core build-up, root canal therapy, or any other additional treatments beyond the preparation of the tooth and crown placement are not included in the quoted price.
- Additional Procedures: Any additional treatments, consultations, or procedures deemed necessary by the dentist during the course of treatment will be discussed with the Patient, and any associated costs will be communicated separately.
- Payment Terms: Payment for the dental crowns is due as outlined in the treatment plan provided by the Provider. b. Additional treatments, consultations, or procedures will be billed separately and are due upon receipt of the corresponding invoice.
- Insurance Coverage: The Patient is responsible for verifying insurance coverage and understanding the extent to which the services, including the initial consultation, x-rays, core build-up, root canal therapy, or other additional treatments, are covered.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling: The Patient must provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellations or rescheduling. b. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in a cancellation fee.
- Refund Policy: Refunds for the dental crown services will be considered on a case-by-case basis. b. Refunds will not be provided for any fees related to the initial consultation, x-rays, core build-up, root canal therapy or other additional treatments.
- Changes to Terms: The Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Changes will be communicated to the Patient in writing.
By proceeding with the dental crown services, the Patient acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.